Cassette Repair Service
Cassette repairs saves money.
X-Ray Cassette Repair Company, Inc., d.b.a. Reina Imaging, provides a one-stop-shop repair service for your damaged ID cameras, conventional and CR cassettes. For over 25 years we have provided the industry with economic and time-tested repair solutions. Utilizing our 10-point inspection program, each cassette, regardless of its make or model, goes through a complete restoration process, bringing it to its original fully functional state. For years our customers have benefited from our repair services, saving millions of dollars over total cassette replacement.
1. Check for artifacts
2. Correct poor screen film contact problems
3. Correct light leak problems
4. Repair/replace intensifying screens and/or CR imaging plates
5. Repair/replace damaged latches (any cassette type)
6. Repair/replace split or damaged hinges (any cassette type)
7. Repair/replace bent/damaged cassette frames
8. Repair/replace patient I.D. windows
9. Installation of specialized identification systems
10. Clean dirty or contaminated cassettes
To take advantage of our repair services, print our repair service form by clicking here, fill out pertinent information and include it with your shipment. After your cassettes have been evaluated at our facility, we will either fax or email (depending on your preference) a written quotation. If total replacement is necessary, you can select from our full line of high quality new products. Upon customer's signed approval, typical turn-around time is 3 to 5 business days. Should you want your cassettes returned after evaluation, we will do so at no charge. All repairs come with a 90-day warranty against defects in workmanship. We repair all makes and models of cassettes, including all brands of CR Cassettes.
Please log on or call 800-635-9729 for best pricing and availability.
There are no products matching the selection.