Updates on changes:
In January we changed over to new back office software. Web orders now process faster than ever!
We have a few more items to tweak and will be working in the next month to get them complete.
We are also working on getting your actual invoice to be available online. So please check back mid April.
Below are a few more things you may have notied:
- Account Numbers
- Account numbers have changed. Please review your address book to make sure your addresses are listed. You will see the new account numbers associated with those addresses. Please update your records for this change.
- Order History
- Order History is working now. The default view shows the last 7 days. Change the dates and click the View Orders Button to view more. The data available here only goes back to January 4, 2017. Order History will show all orders placed for the account.
- Reports Section
- Reports will pull order information from our OLD system. This is up and running now. You will see your old account number and be able to run reports for it. Invoices only shows up here if they are still open. Reports only shows legacy information - before January 2017 order information.
- Reports Section shows Account Number as a blank drop down
- If you are seeing a blank drop down for account number this means one of two things. 1 you are a brand new customer and have no legacy order data - just ignore this section of the site. 2. The legacy account number was not entered for your online account. Just fill out the Contact Form and let us know you would like to see the reports with your old account number. We will look it up and get it added. Remember the Reports area only shows order information from before January 2017.
- Order Processing
- Orders placed on the website will now go directly into the backoffice system! You should get a confirmation email within minutes of placing your order. This email will have your order number on it.
- Order Status
- Order Status is located inside the Order History section of the site. Generally Open = new order, Procesing = confirmed and processing, Complete = shipped
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking numbers are located inside Order History. The carrier name and tracking number will be listed on the Order Details screen. If the order shipped via FedEx the tracking number will be a direct link to the FedEx tracking site.
- Item Numbers
- The Item numbers have changed. You will still be able to search the site with the old numbers. On single product pages the Additional Information tab will show the old number and new one. Please update your system with the new numbers. Still can't find something? Please fill out the Contact Form remember to tell us the number you have and the name of the item and we'll take a look for it!
- Product Page shows Call for Price
- If a product page shows "Call for Price" our website administrator will receive an automatic email. We will work to resolve the issue. Log out of the site and revisit in about 10 minutes.
- In stock items will show stock levels. N/A means not available - this can mean we don't have stock right now or that the item is a drop ship item. Please be aware we have many items that are drop ship from the manufacturer. Those drop ship items typically show up in 10-14 days. Custom items like initial markers are not stocked, they are made for each order.
Call Customer Service at 800-635-9729 for these items:
- If you need the price of an item or need to report a pricing issue please call customer service.
- Need a copy of an invoice. **Check back soon! We are working on adding this to the site! **
- Previous Orders
- For orders placed before January 4, 2017 please call customer service for status, delivery information and invoices.
- Please call customer service for inventory questions.